The University Registrar’s Office annually publishes the Undergraduate Bulletin, the official catalog of undergraduate programs and courses authorized to be offered by UNCG.
The Graduate School publishes the Graduate School Bulletin, the official catalog of current UNCG graduate-level programs and courses.
- Results of Proposal Defense for PhD Program
- Preliminary Exam Grading Form
- Half-time PhD Program Plan Form
- Full-time PhD Program Plan Form
- Consent to Disclose Educational Records Information Form
- Directed Research Documentation Form
- Independent Study Documentation Form
- Student Appeal Request
- Dissertation Topic Approval Form
- Doctoral Advisory/Dissertation Committee Form
- Doctoral Plan of Study Revision Form
- Other Graduate School Forms
Below are links to official UNCG Academic Calendars for the indicated years. Official academic calendars are approved by the UNCG Faculty Senate and the Chancellor, and follow guidelines established by the University of North Carolina General Administration. The academic year begins with each fall semester.
- Academic Calendar reminders on Twitter
- Current Academic Calendars (including Parts of Term, Final Exam Schedules, and Registration Calendars)
- Pending Future Calendars
- Archived Calendars
The University Registrar’s Office publishes the Fall and Spring Semester Schedule of Courses in Web format only. The Fall schedule (and a tentative spring schedule) is available in March; the Spring schedule is available in October. The semester Schedule of Courses lists all courses and course sections to be offered in a given semester. Current schedule information can be found on the Web through the Course Search.