There are many opportunities available to engage in the life of the School of Nursing and UNCG. The School of Nursing is dedicated to supporting an outstanding educational and research environment for all. Our graduates impact health and influence health care methods around the world; thus continuing the standard that has been set by alumni.
Ways To Get Involved:
- Gift, large or small, is a show of support for the School of Nursing.
- Nominate graduates and friends for Alumni Association awards.
- Check calendar for upcoming events.
- Volunteer and support School of Nursing affairs.
- Join the Alumni Association Board.
- Speak to a class about your expertise and experiences.
- Attend events such as the White Coat Ceremony, DNP Proceedings, Scholarship Showcase, etc.
- Follow us on social media on Twitter @UNCGNursing and on Facebook at Facebook/UNCGNursing
The UNCG School of Nursing is a comprehensive group that includes students and alumni, faculty and staff, corporations and foundation, parents and friends. As we come together we will achieve excellence and create a legacy to be proud of.
UNCG School of Nursing
Office of the Dean
Alumni Awards Committee
Post Office Box 26170
Greensboro, NC 27402-6170