The VISIONS program is the UNCG non-degree program for graduate-level courses. The current VISIONS eligible courses in Nursing are:
• NUR 602 Research Methods in Nursing (3 credits)
• NUR 610 Theoretical Foundations of Advanced Nursing Practice (3 credits)
• NUR 620 Law, Policy, and Economics of Healthcare (3 credits)
• NUR 708 Pathophysiology for Advanced Practice Nursing (3 credits)
• NUR 715 Research Methods in Nursing (3 credits)
In the School of Nursing, VISIONS courses are enrolled on a space-available basis. Please contact Jennifer Boggs in the School of Nursing before applying to the VISIONS program.
There is no space available for VISIONS students in Nursing courses for Summer 2018.
Information regarding the VISIONS program can be found on the Graduate School website.