The VISIONS program is the UNCG non-degree program for graduate-level courses. The current VISIONS eligible courses in Nursing are:
• NUR 602 Research Methods in Nursing (3 credits)
• NUR 610 Theoretical Foundations of Advanced Nursing Practice (3 credits)
• NUR 620 Law, Policy, and Economics of Healthcare (3 credits)
• NUR 705 Utilization of Research and Evidence Based Practice (3 credits)
• NUR 708 Pathophysiology for Advanced Practice Nursing (3 credits)
In the School of Nursing, VISIONS courses are enrolled on a space-available basis. Please contact Jennifer Boggs in the School of Nursing before applying to the VISIONS program.
Information regarding the VISIONS program can be found on the Graduate School website.