Post-MSN Nurse Anesthesia Concentration
The Post-MSN DNP students use their Masters’ expertise and during the DNP course of study the core DNP outcomes are achieved.
Program at a Glance
- 32 credit hours over 5 semesters (30 credit hours for CRNAs)
- Variable DNP project hours based on national certification and clinical hours from MSN program
- Accreditation (currrent): Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA)
- Accreditation (pending): Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Web-enhanced executive format courses
A minimum of 30 semester hours are required for this degree.
Plan of Study
|Semester I – Fall||
|Semester II – Spring||
|Semester III – Summer||
|Semester IV – Fall||
|Semester V – Spring||
Electives and 789 Advanced Practicum may be taken at any time.