The Post-MSN DNP students integrate their Masters’ expertise with core DNP outcomes to achieve skill advancement that positions graduates to meet current and future health care challenges.
Program at a Glance
- 30 credit hours over 5 semesters.
- Variable DNP project hours based on national certification and clinical hours from MSN program
- Accreditation: Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Accreditation: Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA) for Post-MSN CRNA Concentration.
- Web-enhanced executive format courses.
- Online, on campus, and hybrid courses.
NOTE: [Delivery Methods:Campus: All campus classes are face to face. Online: All classes are asynchronous, web based. Hybrid: Classes meet on campus 51% of the time and Online 49% of the time. During orientation or first week of classes; students will meet with their advisors and sign a finalized plan of study that will be filed in the student folder and updated as needed.
NOTE: Typical scheduling for the Post MSN campus classes is to cluster campus time into 3-5 days per semester. Required campus days or additional special dates are scheduled in advance or posted in the registration information for the course.
Deadline for Post MSN Application – July 1
Plan of Study
|Course Semester||Course Title/Delivery Method/Credits||On-Campus Time|
|Semester I – Fall||
|Semester II – Spring||
|Semester III – Summer||
|Semester IV – Fall||
|Semester V – Spring||
|Any Semester **Elective||
3 credit elective is required and may be taken in any semester.